A dream doesn't become reality through magic. It takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Monday 27 August 2012







If you are SINGLE and keep on saying
"I DON'T TRUST MEN OR WOMEN!"
remember... your mates are getting
married every Saturday. Let me ask
you, are they marrying spirits? Wise up!

If you are MARRIED and keep saying "I HATE THIS MARRIAGE!" OK! Is it not
married people like you that are
celebrating Gold, Silver and even
Platinum jubilee?

If you keep on ranting, ''I'M LEAVING
MY MAN, HE CHEATED ON ME!" Please,
go to town and see all the fine, cute,
hot, hungry and desperate chicks
waiting to snatch your man's money
and property, they don't even mind
sharing.

Make it work, my friend! Stop saying "I
HATE MY JOB!" Look! 20million people
are jobless and can't even find any not
to talk of keeping it! Do you want to
join them?

You keep saying "I HATE WHERE I
LIVE!" Oh please! *tears* Try visiting
those locations that are flooded now,
people leaving in tin/zinc shacks in
winter or people living/ sleeping under
the bridge at night and you will be
grateful to God that you even have a
place to stay!

Some say "I AM TIRED OF THIS LIFE!"
Well, go to the hospital and see people
fighting for their lives! Go to the
mortuary and take a look then tell me
what you feel after that!
My point is, be positive and believe in
God, that's all that matters.

AS FAR AS
THERE IS LIFE, THERE IS HOPE. JUST
KEEP TRUSTING IN GOD, EVERYTHING
WILL BE ALRIGHT.. GOD'S GRACE IS
SUFFICIENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment