A dream doesn't become reality through magic. It takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Saturday 11 January 2014

Kamau from Nyeri and the bar man. – Rib Cracking Humour.

Posted on January 6, 2014
Obama
ObamaKamau, from Nyeri, walked into a Bar and aggressively shouted his order to the bar man, ”Please give me half a kilo of meat with Kienyeji and then give everyone half a kilo steak and Ugali because when I eat, I want everybody to eat!”
The bar man processed his request and gave him his meal and everyone else their meals. When they finished enjoying their meal he shouted for another order, ”Give me a bottle of Kenya Cane and give everybody else a bottle of Whiskey (Johnny Walker Black) because when I drink, I want everybody to drink!”
Everyone was happy and singing Kamau praises, saying Kamau is “The Man”.
When Kamau finished his drink he shouted again: “Give me my bill and give everyone else their own bill because when I pay for my meals and drinks, I want everyone else to pay for theirs!”. . .
His funeral will be this sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment