A dream doesn't become reality through magic. It takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Friday 28 February 2014

Some Kenyans in UK are evil, says deported man

UKMisterseed.com

While in Kenya early this month, a man called for a meeting in the city of Nairobi. I met the man and he later took me to his lawyer’s office for evidence. When we met in a Nairobi restaurant, the man told me: “Mr. Seed, my name is Mr. Kamau (not his real name), you don’t know me but I know you. I have lived in UK 6 years before being deported back to Kenya.
I came to the UK in 2005 and I was deported in 2010. After arriving in UK in 2005 I met a Mr. Jicho Moja from Northampton. We became very good friends. We did some things together as friends but in 2008 agreed to do a property business together. We both agreed to contribute £12,000 each to kick start the business.  I gave him £12,000 to add his share ready for the business. After giving him the money he started running away from me.
When we arrange to meet he could give himself excuses. Two years down the line I had not received back my money nor did we start the business. I asked him to refund my money and he started avoiding me until it became a bitter exchanged – almost a fight.
In year 2010 I received a phone call from Mr. Jicho Moja that he want to pay me back my money. He asked me to give him my address so that he can drop the money the following day. Innocently, I gave him my address, little did I know that was my suicide note. I had no proper papers to stay in the UK and that is why I was using my friend Mr. Jicho Moja to register the business. I was living and working far away from London and nobody else knew my address. The following day Mr. Jicho Moja called me and said that he trying to trace my address with Satellite Navigate without success. He promised to come the following day. On the third day, 5.30 a.m. immigration police woke me up. They asked me for my passport which I didn’t have. Straight to the Heathrow Airport and I was deported.
After arriving in Kenya with nothing except the clothes I was wearing, I phoned Mr. Jicho Moja. I told him: ‘now that you have made me to be deported, can you pay back my money now.’ Mr. Jicho Moja insulted me and since then he has been writing very insulting emails to me (Have a look at all these emails in a big file).” Mr. Kamau said in tears.
“This man have pushed to the end. What I pray to God is that one day before I go to the grave, I meet Mr. Jicho Moja face by face in Kenya. I don’t want to say much, but that is my prayer.” Mr. Kamau said as he wipes out tears. Mr. Kamau took me to his lawyer in Nairobi where they showed me all the agreements they had with Mr. Jicho Moja and all the communications they have been communicating. “Mr. Jicho Moja has caused me lot of pain, BUT……” Mr. Kamau concluded.
THIS IS THE END OF “JICHO MOJA”  PART – MORE LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment