A dream doesn't become reality through magic. It takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Friday 17 October 2014

BE WARNED!!! HOW KENYANS ARE GETTING DRUGGED & ROBBED INSIDE MATATU’S

October 16, 2014 
GETTING DRUGGED AND ROBBED INSIDE MATATUS BUSES

Wash AND Set and Tahidi High actor, Jerry Xavier Nato narrates his story of how he was drugged aboard a matatu in Nairobi:

10714026_861897317156299_8692462312417745443_o

I got into a Kenya bus home then sat between a chic and a dude. The guy seated on my right had a plastic bottle and started squeezing it, am later told he was forcing some air dosed with chemicals of some sought.

I noticed the lady seated next to me covering her nose but I wasn’t cautious enough to notice anything. I started feeling drowsy like I had a lot of usingizi and I assumed it’s sleeping late, waking up early plus rehearsals.

So I leaned my head back but avoided sleeping coz me hupitishwa stage yangu, but I almost blacked out. I heard funny sounds like guys talking from mbali and strange patterns when I tried opening my eyes. At that point it hit me that I had been drugged. 

The chic next to me was like,”Switi ama tupitie hosi” and her voice was… can I say distant, like my hearing wasn’t okay, sought of like I had my ears muffled and felt the guy on my right getting into my pocket. 

So I just shouted,”Hawa wananiibia”, but it was a struggle coz I realized I was talking like a drunk. There was a bit of a scuffle and i felt my head being hit. I struggled not to black out until I heard someone call my name, it was by luck someone knew me coz I was helpless. 

At that time I didn’t know who it was, I just got hold of his shirt with all the strength I had left.

My rescuer ensured I got medical attention thanks to someone who knew me happened to be in the bus and got me to a clinic and ensured I got home safe and sound you might not be as lucky…



An unidentified woman narrates her harrowing account of being drugged in a matatu, that later on led to rape:


index

I was in a similar situation but worse. I got into an Embasava and these 3 guys came, two sat on the opposite side moja aka kaa next to me.

They seemed fun making jokes n stuff involving guys in the bus even.i laughed so much especially the guy speaking funny sheng nxt to me.it was on a Friday and he startd talkng me into joining thm wanaenda bash buru.i declined n told hm am frm class n vry tired.

He askd for my number I told hm I will take his instead.he was a really good looking guy,smart n funny.easy for a girl to like so I gev hm a pen and he scribbled his number which I put in my shirt pocket.the next thng I just saw myself waking up.

I jst had my shirt on, unbuttoned.my skirt and inner wear were nowhere near.i started screaming tho it was painful as my head was aching.some taxi guys saw me and one of them took a stick n started beating me bt the others stopped him.i spoke in English explaining I’ve bn raped.one of them took me into his cab n gave me hs jacket.tukaenda hosi n got cops who took my statement.am recieving treatment incase one of the rapists had hiv because semen samples were found and I underwent surgery coz my vagina was messed up bad.the cops are really trying as they managed to trace the Embasava bt that’s as far as it could go as the staff can’t recall all passengers but vividly recall the loud guys whom they’ve never seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment