A dream doesn't become reality through magic. It takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thursday 4 December 2014

This boy is brave

Boy: do you have a boyfriend? 
Girl: No. I do not want a boyfriend. 
Boy: Genesis 2:18 And the LORD had said is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit him. 
Girl: But I do not love you. 
Boys: 1 John 4: 8 "Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love." 
Girl: How do I know what you mean by these words? 
Boy: Matthew 12:34 b "Because of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."
Girl: But how can I be sure that you are faithful and honest? 
Boy: Mark 13:31 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words shall not pass away." 
Girl: But why me? There are many girls out there. 
Boy: Proverbs 31:29 "Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou surpass them all!" 
Girl: But what is in me that you love? 
Boy: Song of Solomon 4:07 " You are altogether beautiful, my love; There is no flaw in you." 
Girl: But I'm not quite beautiful ... You're exaggerating. 
Boy: Proverbs 31:30 "Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain: the woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised."
Girl: What happens if I say yes? 
Boy: Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh." 
Girl: How is it that you know many scriptures? 
Boy: Joshua 1: 8 " This book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth; you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to act in accordance with all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall be successful..."
Girl: wooow, I see that you really love God. 
Boy: Psalm 34: 8 "Drip and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him!" 
Girl: Hmmm. Ok please give me time to think about it. 
Boy: Philippians 4:08 "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever things are of good approval , anything is excellent or praiseworthy, is the object of your thoughts. "
Girl: I love you already owwww 
Boy: Apocalypse 22: 21b "Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment