A dream doesn't become reality through magic. It takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Recently Juja MP Francis Munyua Waititu sacked one of his employees Susan Wambui through text

Sacking people through texts its nothing new.

Juja MP Francis Munyua Waititu

Juja MP Francis Munyua Waititu

But that is not the shocking part…

The Juja Member of Parliament is believed to have demanded sex from Wambui and when she did not agree to his demands, he gave her the sack via text.

 Wambui who works as a secretary at the Juja CDF Offices shared the texts sent to her by the Juja MP on social media.

Here are the texts below:

Susan Wambui Maina
Susan Wambui

” Ulikataa nikule hizo vitu na vile nazimezea mate. Now i am employing another person on your behalf. Hii dunia kila kitu ni nipe nikupe. Ken will give you the other details on how to to clear from the office. Goodbye” sent on 23/10/2014

”I can see even you are supporting Kabogo’s brother on that nonsense he posted on Kalimoni group. I thought of paying you through CDF because I removed you from PSC through anger even CDF you will not get. Nowadays it is unipe nikupe my friend.Dont think Kangethe will take you anywhere. Try and see” sent on 31/10/2014

” The worst mistake can be if you are used by Kabogo fanatics to spoil my name. All secrets from my office should be left there or else you will regret”

And this is what Susan had to reply to Waititu:

“I like that sir, As you can see I have not replied to your messages since the first one. I would rather be jobless than leave my husband and be a mistress. You own Juja but you don’t own Kenya. The same God who made you an MP without sleeping with anyone is the same God who will bless me. Do me a favor and leave me alone. Employ the ones who will sleep with you all you want mimi apana. And on Facebook I have the right to comment to whoever i want.”

 


No comments:

Post a Comment